Advertise with Sleep With Us
Why List With Us?
We understand our market, we know how to reach it and we also know what returns advertisers get.
Needless to say, our advertisers are elated at the value of our market and the returns on their cheap advertising investment, all of which are very prominent role players in the Hospitality Industry.
Our research has also shown that the WWW reaches far more people and are much more cost effective than any other publication!
Why the Gay Media?
A decade ago, South Africa was barely even known as a destination worth visiting, now, some years later we are listed as being one of the TOP GAY TRAVEL DESTINATIONS in the world. This dramatic change and growth in the Gay Tourism sector came about through the hard work and relentless efforts of those involved within that market who had a passion for selling the Cape as a whole to the world gay traveller. Of course, Mother Nature should be included here for providing us all with the incredible décor, scenery, climate and other essential goodies that helped to make our job so much easier. We, the South African gay community, without much recognition and certainly no financial assistance from the powers that be in tourism, unselfishly grew Gay Tourism into one of the largest niche markets in Southern Africa!
Many have indicated so far that they DO recognize the buying power of this market but when asked how much marketing they have done directly to this market, the answer is generally NONE. Oddly enough, many advertisers did place advertising in far smaller niche markets, citing that the Gay sector was perhaps a bit too risqué for them. Based on tourism figures, the value of Gay Tourism to the South Africa is now estimated at over R8 Billion P/A and still growing year by year!
Some Interesting facts to consider
- The majority of Gay Travellers are in the A, A+ category
- Many opt for luxury travel, accommodation & transport
- The gay tourist / visitor spends almost twice as much as the average tourist, due to having professional, high income occupations, have no children and just love spending money
- The average stay in South Africa is approximately 13 days and their visits generally include a Wine Estate the Garden Route, Game Farm and Major Shopping Malls
- Research has shown that +/- 80% of gay people are inclined to use the services offered by companies who advertise directly to them in the Gay media
- Almost 85% of Gay Travellers use the Internet for planning their holidays or business travel and prefer booking with a "Gay orientated Website"
Our Advertising Rates
|Standard 6 months: Only R650 per year|
|Standard 12 months: Only R950 per year|
|Standard 12 months, plus a pre-designed banner advertisement on the page of your choice: Price vary from R1100 to R1800 per year depending on the website page you decide to advertise on|